Okdo Pdf to Ppt Pptx Converter 5.8
Old versionsSee all
With this tool you can convert your PDF documents into MS PowerPoint files in a quick and easy way. It allows you to convert multiple PDF documents at once, and provides you with three conversion modes. You can also configure the layout of the output slides, and it is capable of preserving all the elements and the overall quality of your source PDF files. It supports both MS PowerPoint 2003 and 2007 files as output.
The program allows you to add any number of source PDF files to the conversion list, either individually or by folders. Then, you can delete some of these elements, clear your entire list or change the conversion order very easily. You can also choose the desired output format (PPT or PPTX) and an output folder, so that you can finally start the conversion process.
However, you may also set additional parameters by opening the program’s configuration window. Here you can select the conversion mode – default mode, convert only the textual content of the PDF files, or convert using Adobe Reader. Moreover, you can configure the size and orientation of the output slides, set an image file as the background of your resulting slides, and include a customized footer text. This window includes many additional functions, which are, however, disabled, as this program seems to be but an adaptation of a more complex tool with support for additional output formats.
- Easy to use
- Supports PDF conversion in batches
- Provides you with three conversion modes
- Capable of preserving all the elements, quality, and layout of the source PDF files
- Supports both PPT and PPTX files as output
- You can configure the size and orientation of the resulting slides
- Allows you to include on your slides a background image and a footer text
- Uncolored interface
- Includes many disabled functions - it seems to be just an adaptation of a more complex tool